August 26, 2015
Every year I say that I am going to make Christmas cards but never get around to it. This past weekend I went to "Cropin' Inn The Country" and decided to get some cards made over the weekend.
This is my FAV...
I 'm also entering this card in the August 2015 "Holiday" challenge at Live Love Cards."
- Winter Wreath Die-namics die from My Favorite Things.
- The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up, I've had it for years (not sure if it's still available but I love this embossing folder).
- Close to My Heart White Daisy pigment-based ink (embossed with clear embossing powder) for the sentiment on the outside and inside of the card.
- Clear rhinestones to accent.
- Silver Best Creations Glitter Cardstock for the Bow.
Here are two other variations using the same Winter Wreath.
Cedar & Pine Workshop Kit - CTMH
November 19, 2019
Amazing Grace Card
July 8, 2017
Disney Happy Birthday Gumball Machine Card
May 29, 2017
Bachelorette Invitation - Nautical
May 28, 2017
September 27, 2016
August 10, 2016
July 18, 2016
April 6, 2016
My "Tiffany" Inspired Baby Shower Invitations
December 12, 2015
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!