Every year I say that I am going to make Christmas cards but never get around to it. This past weekend I went to "Cropin' Inn The Country" and decided to get some cards made over the weekend.
This is my FAV...
I 'm also entering this card in the August 2015 "Holiday" challenge at Live Love Cards."
- Winter Wreath Die-namics die from My Favorite Things.
- The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up, I've had it for years (not sure if it's still available but I love this embossing folder).
- Close to My Heart White Daisy pigment-based ink (embossed with clear embossing powder) for the sentiment on the outside and inside of the card.
- Clear rhinestones to accent.
- Silver Best Creations Glitter Cardstock for the Bow.
Here are two other variations using the same Winter Wreath.